For the first time in my life, I have asked someone for an autograph.

For the first time in my life, I have asked someone for an autograph. 

By Tom O’Halloran

I turned 59 last month, and in my 59 years, I have had the opportunity to meet several Governors, Senators & Congressmen, movie & TV actors & rock band members. I can honestly say that I have never asked anyone for an autograph. I’ve bought books at book signings & when prompted for what to write, I declined.

I’ve always seen asking for an autograph as saying “I look up to you” in other words… I am below you… you are better than me. No thank you.

This weekend, I was at the Conservative Leadership Conference, and was about to bug out out of the room before the last speaker (I thought it was a political candidate (and I NEEDED to meet my wife who was coming to the hotel to have dinner with me), when the doors opened to the right of the stage, a young man wheeled in missing both legs, and one arm (although he had a prosthetic left arm).

The young man, Bryan Anderson rolled up to the stage, grabbed it, flipped himself up, pulled his chair up after him, literally jumped with his arms & landed in his chair. (more)





Become
AWARE
and stay
ALERT!

U.S.A. Veterans first, please!

The U.S.A. used to be a fine place, and it will be back!


Immigrate responsibly, or please stay home!