"The LIST" exist because profit/gain/control over rule what is true/correct and humanly right!

The word "seek" has been covered up with the word "refused" because it seems to be coming clearer to me that I must be an alien on the country I was born in due to being refused work, yet my work is given to non-U.S.A. citizens and even those in the U.S.A. illegally. WHY?

In effort to find some sort of work to at least eat each day, I make it to an area that needs some sort of cleaning up. By the way, the cycle has been about every other day or 3 days in between for food due to not having work in the U.S.A. as a citizen of the U.S.A. The U.S.A. has become either a developing country or has now become a third world country by all the decay I have been experiencing. Is this what Mr. Obama meant by change? Well, I for one do not like it. No it has nothing to do with politics. It just makes no sense of giving away work to those from abroad when a nations own citizens are left to rot. By my next statement, I am not trying to put blame on any one group, but when I was growing up, I recall neighbors helping one another. 
Yes, really helping one an other without the use of 501(c)(3)'s. 
What happened? 
WHY? 

Before

Almost finished. Wow, what a load of weeds! Not a one loitering immigrant even said a kind word.


This immigrant just sought to be nasty towards me. He expressed happiness about taking work away, but he was not happy that I was exposing what takes place. WHY?
 
These new immigrants do not seem to be as such, and if my eyes and ears have not failed me, then they are doing as they are and state with just taking. 
So, if you see this sign above and have time, stop and let's chat for a time about what is on your mind. Also, if it is hot out, I could sure use some water to drink. Thank you kindly!




Driving around in a caddy SUV and feeling mighty I guess! This man showed his expression for U.S.A. citizens in need.
 
It amazes me the number of immigrants that just walk past and even worst are the ones laughing at U.S.A. citizens in need. Actually it is sad for them because they may not ever realize the kindness in a way the U.S.A. used to share. 
What happened U.S.A.? 
Is it too late? 


NO LOITERING signs are posted all about, so WHY are double standards being used against U.S.A. citizens?

I recall over the past couple of weeks, people have expressed that there was a time that if a black man - the term one used, the other used a different term which I will refrain from, and they were black - was caught standing around like the Latinos, the police made their life difficult. Since then I have been noticing this and see that the Hispanic/Latino population do not get harassed. 
WHY?




A loitering we will go, a loitering ...!


The driver of this car was not interested in an U.S.A. citizens for work. WHY?


These workers normally were hiding their faces on other days, but maybe they were too busy trying to steal work to notice.






Brickman made it on "The LIST".




Scott Long made it on "The LIST" The details will be forthcoming.




This man does not want you. He works better with his own kind. Now, what does that mean?




There are so many more, but now I go to find a place to rest in the wilderness.


Finalization of some footage did not get finished due to technical difficulty and the fact that I rested for a time under some shade. Hoping to be able to eat tonight or tomorrow.