http://www.hambletons.com; A posting by Stephen

The proceeding is brought to you by an U.S.A. citizen, Stephen, who has been repeatedly turned down for work in the U.S.A. only to find out non-U.S.A. citizens and/or illegals are allowed to work in the U.S.A.. NOT him, as well as, other U.S.A. citizens.  
WHY?
His story is not so uncommon in the U.S.A.. Why are U.S.A. citizens being forced to stand at the back of the line (bus) while non-U.S.A. citizens are allowed work, shelter, funds, food and a life? WHY
He is left to live without funds, food, "real" support and shelter.
WHY
Why are U.S.A. citizens being directed, steered and/or focused into being part of the government and/or 501(c)(3) system of handouts and/or misleading care, whereas non-U.S.A. citizens and/or those gaining entry and/or residing in the U.S.A. illegally are given work, have safe places to lay their heads, can develop a family, buy their own food and/or have some sort of direction for a future instead of an U.S.A. citizen? 
WHY?
We at AmericansNotWanted.com DO NOT Hate, we only bring forth what takes place and ask; WHY?, WHAT?

 On or about the 20th of June 2012 while searching for work, I interacted with non-U.S.A. citizens taking (stealing) work away from U.S.A. citizens - whom I also happen to be one -, I happened to look in the direction facing away from Gallows Rd. in Merrifield, Virginia. With doing so, I saw a light skinned man wearing dark glasses lurking about bushes at Merrifield Gardens which is at the intersection of Gallows Road and Lee Highway in Northern Virginia. 

The pic below is about where I was standing and where he approached me only after I gave a friendly wave of "howdy". 

Merrifield Gardens gives work to non-U.S.A. citizens instead of U.S.A. citizens.


Our conversation started out nice, but his only interest was not if I needed help and/or to offer some sort of work, but to see if the photos being taken had anything to do with OSHA. So does that mean that the company he represents, Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc., is in some sort of fear with OSHA violations?

After a brief conversation and coming to know that this young man is one of the Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. by biological relation, it was clear that even though he voiced being support of the U.S.A., his breath may of been just that, breath. He informed that the Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. has an association with another lawn & landscaping firm, Deehan's, of whom AmericansNotWanted.com will be bringing to you information and photos with what should be shocking concerning who is mowing the graves at Arlington Cemetery.
One would think that U.S.A. citizens are, right? WELL?!

There are after all over 14 MILLION out of work U.S.A. citizens right here in the U.S.A..
WHY aren't we allowed work in the U.S.A.?
WHY?
With staing this, I could see he hides something!

When I told him that I was seriously considering renouncing my U.S.A. citizenship with offering my place in the U.S.A. to those who rush here to take. I asked him what choice do I have but to do such? I said; "See, with doing this I would then become an non-U.S.A. citizen and even an illegal, then maybe I can get work in the U.S.A.".


WHY must we go hungry, without shelter, a family, life, liberty and pursuit of happiness for an illegal and/or non-U.S.A. citizen can take (steal) our work?
WHY?

This Hambleton showed no compassion and/or passion knowing that I often go hungry, have no where to bathe properly, am forced to live where ever I can, often under very dangerous conditions and with threat of being raped, murdered and more. I expressed to him my qualifications for employment, but even with my extensive background, he seemed to care more about his own interest.
All of this RACISM, DISCRIMINATION and HATRED directed unto me for being nothing more that an U.S.A. citizen, and still I actively seek to work in the U.S.A., I ask, WHY?
I told him that each night many U.S.A. citizens go hungry and now, I am one of them. 
He stared with a blank face!
He did not want to admit that much, if not most, of the Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. work force are non-U.S.A. citizens. I told him, I am not a racist, nor have any ill fate or ill regards unto any other culture/race. He refused to comment why Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. employs workers from abroad when right here in the U.S.A. there are U.S.A. citizens who seek the work Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. WILL NOT give to an U.S.A. citizen.
Talk about RACISM, DISCRIMINATION and HATE directed towards U.S.A. citizens!
U.S.A. citizens are the ones being treated wrongly, discriminated against, as well as, victims of racism and hate. It is those such as, Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. that take work way from U.S.A. citizens who are being the victims of racism, discrimination and hate.
This Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. representative would not even offer something to drink, nor eat.
The temperature this day was in the mid 90's F.
I did inform him that this is not fake, and I am really hungry!
He left me only stating; "Best of luck".
Perhaps I can not be used as any sort of tax deduction or for PR, so no interest to help.
I am expendable, I guess!

If you read this thinking that I hate those taking work away from me in any form or fashion, then you create in your own mind that thought because it is not of my being. I can only state what ACTUALLY takes place and not live the fog of politics. 


You all need to really ask yourselves; Is Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. really for the U.S.A. or ... ?


Is Hambleton's Lawn care, Inc. good for the U.S.A.?
Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc. seems to think it may be better for the U.S.A. if non-U.S.A. citizens rule, eat, buy and get to lock their doors, not U.S.A. citizens. What say you Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc.? What say you Hambleton's Lawn Care, Inc?


 WHY?